Sunday, May 11, 2014

Write a story that includes a streetlight, a bear, and a kid with a jar of honey- PART 1


As I walked down the dimly lit street, I quickened my pace. This wasn’t the place to fool around. On my way home late from track practice at school, I found that a construction crew had closed off the only safe road home for some road repair, even to walkers. I had pleaded with the man in charge, but he simply shrugged his shoulders and refused.

Suddenly, I heard loud voices, right across the street from where I stopped still. Three men jumped out of the house, and I tried to jump back into the shadows, but it was too late, they had already seen me.

I streaked down the street as fast as my track trained legs would go. Hearing several shouts after a while of running, I looked back to see three white men gaining on me. When I looked in front of me again, I crashed headfirst into a hard medal streetlight. I crumbled to the ground, and things swirled. I quickly got to my feet a swayed, trying to stop the swirling. I started to run again, but someone grabbed ahold of the hood of my sweatshirt and pulled me backward. Kicking and screaming, I tried to fight my way free, but was soon tied with my hands behind my back and my swinging, kicking feet. Before the dark sack went over my head, I saw that one of the men had on a dark green sweatshirt that had a brown grizzly bear on it. I heard a car pull up beside me. I was pushed into, what felt like, the trunk and the hood slammed shut. The car went forward, yet I was still screaming and kicking the hood. I soon started to get dizzy again and my head pounding. Soon, I must have blacked out, because I couldn’t feel my legs kicking anymore.


PART 2- Click Here
PART 3- Click Here
PART 4- Click Here
PART 5- Click Here
PART 6- Click Here
PART 7- Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment