Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A woman is struggling to get a large package into the trunk of her car. Her son doesn't get out of the car to help her. Write the scene.




The woman struggles that she comes out of UPS handling a huge box that she struggles with. 
 I quickly hurry up to her, say no I'm in struggle to unlock her trunk. I also saw her son , Just sitting in the car, writing in the book, not paying a bit of attention to his mother struggle. He looked about my age to maybe 18 or 20.
" Ma'am! Let me help you with that!" I call out grabbing the box from under her. Despite my small frame, I handled the box rather well.
" Oh honey, thank you. I can't find my keys!" She size and digs into her purse but smiling. She finds them with an "ah ha!" and opens the trunk with her key.
"Just set it to the side dear..." she suggests and I nod, putting it in.
Next thing I knew I felt strong hands cramming into the trunk and a rag put over my face. My vision boards in my eyes roll but not before I hear her say-
" You'll  be a perfect girlfriend for my son."

No comments:

Post a Comment