Wednesday, August 10, 2016

You're having lunch with a friend. Your friend gets a call in the middle of the meal. Write just your friend's part of the conversation.

   "Hello?" Amy says, just after seconds after hitting the accept symbol on her phone.
   "Yes, this is she..." She continues, looking a tad annoyed but her voice doesn't tell it.
Suddenly her face changes to surprise.
   "A story.... Main Street... right now??" she asks in disbelief.
She glances up at me, excitement written all over her face.
   "Of course! I'll be there in 4 minutes!" she says and quickly ends the call. "Clair! There's something going on on Main Street right now, we have to go!!" she says to me, quickly getting out of her seat, grabbing her purse.
    " Go! Ill get boxes and put out food in the car, I'll meet you there, its right next to this street, right?" I ask, waving the waiter over. She nods and rushes out of the restaurant.
    I get the boxes and the food quickly packed up. I leave a fifty dollar bill on the table to pay for our food and a note of thanks and to keep the change as a tip.




(Should I continue? Yes or No?)

No comments:

Post a Comment