Tuesday, January 3, 2017

You are a customer lying face down on the floor during a bank robbery. Describe the robbery from this vantage point.

   "Everyone down on the ground and stay down!" I am Man orders and a lady lets out a frightened scream as guns are drawn by three men that come into the bank. I quickly get on the ground as ordered, I shove my purse away for me for good measure, knowing that it wouldn't do any good to try and call the police as well as everyone knows there's a silent alarms and banks. I cross my arms in front of me and lay my head sideways on them.
    My heart is still racing and I slowed it by taking slow deep breath's. I watch the moon quickly go from person to person collecting lots and purses. One comes to me and stop.
    "Hey boys, look at this one! She even through her purse away from her!" He laughs through his mask. The one training his gun on the manager looks over and smile.
     "Smart girl. What's your name sugar?" He says sweetly before I can answer the guy above me raise my license out loud.
     "Clair Larkrise..... age 20, young aren't you?" He questions.
I shrug, "not much younger than you." I say calmly. "Your what? I'm guessing 25?"

No comments:

Post a Comment